Dear 3 Year Old, Kindy & Pre Primary Parents,
We are getting ready to finish the Year 1/2 Outdoor Learning Environment ready for your children to use when they get there!
We are in need of some tradesmen or handymen/women who are willing to offer some of their time and expertise to help us in the coming two months to:
- Brick pave around the sandpit
- Clad a cubby house (using the existing shelter)
- Build a simple wooden wall (from a photo) to use as a water wall
- Put pre-purchased screens along the sandpit
- Build some shelters (already have someone volunteer for this)
We are also needing to remove some grass. If you have a mini bobcat that we could use, please let us know.
If you are able to help out please contact Mrs West in 1G by the end of next week (April 6th).