The School Advisory Council (School Board) and P&F AGMs will be held on Wednesday 25th November at 7:00pm in the library. Please note that due to CEWA becoming incorporated in 2020, going forward the School Board will be known as the Leschenault School Advisory Council.
Membership on School Advisory Council will be by election at the AGM. Please find a nomination form attached below. There are three new positions up for election and we have one person re-nominating for a third term
People interested in being elected onto the council will need to keep in mind the following:
Election criteria to the School Council is:
- Possession of special skills that will be an asset to the Council
- A deep interest in the welfare of all the students and staff
- A desire to give service to the Leschenault Catholic School Community
- A keenness to promote Catholic schooling
- An ability to work cooperatively and constructively with all other members of the Council
- Assist the Principal to help plan for the present and future operation of the school.
- It is not involved in Leschenault’s day-to-day operations
- Nominations marked Confidential, to the Principal, are to be submitted by 4pm on Friday 20th November 2020.
Nominees will be asked to introduce themselves at the AGM and describe how they can contribute to the life of the Leschenault School Advisory Council before the election.
At the P&F AGM, all positions are declared open and those who have nominated for positions to the Executive are elected by vote.